This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Harman Finochem Ltd, Aurangabad
Hiring Orgnization: Harman Finochem Ltd
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
Harman Finochem Limited is a professionally managed independent company engaged in manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical ingredients (API’s) and chemical intermediates.
The company was established way back in 1983 by Bhupinder Singh Manhas, the CMD of the company.
- Manufacturer and Exporter of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Two manufacturing sites at Aurangabad and one at Vapi with capacity of 350,000 Litres.
- Supply of API”s as a Major Thrust Area to Pharma and Generic companies.
- Certificate of recognition as ‘EXPORT HOUSE’ by Government of India.
- State of the art manufacturing facilities inspected and complying with cGMP norms as per USFDA, ICH Q7A, TGA, PIC, WHO – GMP, Schedule M and Japanese Foreign Accreditation.
- State-of-the-art Quality Control Laboratories with GLP compliance.
- cGMP compliance Pilot plant with clean room facility.
- Powder processing area with pneumatic controls and Particle Size options: Milling & Micronising.
- CRAMs offered.
|Job Functions||Manufacturing, Production, Strategy/Planning|
- Productivity Improvement, Yield enhancement, Quality control and Timely Delivery, Ability to optimize plant capacities, utilities and manpower for cost effectiveness.
- Strong exposure to cGMP/ Regulatory/Statutory requirements and compliance of USFDA, EDQM, WHO Geneva audits.
- Responsible for each and every activity of plant including inter -departmental co-ordination – with QA, QC, Engineering, EHS, R &D, Stores, Process Excellence Lab, Technology Transfer, Projects, HR.
- Lead the entire plant team with lot of initiative and drive to change the existing system to bring them in line of professionally managed systems with responsive & motivated team for achieving the set targets in all spheres on time bound operation
- Production / Plant Operations – Developing Production Plans and Volumes, concepts for production optimization, yield improvement to ensure achievement of targets as per budgeted parameters.
- Maintenance – Planning & implementing the preventive & predictive maintenance of Plant, machines, personnel, production, and equipments for improving the overall reliability, safety & maximum efficiency under safe operating conditions.
- QMS Implementation & Compliance- Conducting regular Internal Audits, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting and Reviews to ensure adherence to highest standards.
- Process Enhancement -To carry out improvement in existing products based on market trends & requirements by cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures and work within the budget.
- Process owner of the ERP system in production operations and ensuring it runs smoothly for achieving operational efficiency.
B.E in Chemical Engg / M.Sc in Chemistry
20-25 yrs in API Manufacturing, plant design / technical services / projects management / execution and process excellence
- Engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of latest technologies and equipment’s
- Planning and scheduling technique
- Knowledge of computers with MS office
- Knowledge of Environment , Health , Safety & Quality Management System
If interested in this role, kindly share the following details on [email protected]
For More Information Visit : Harman Finochem Ltd, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.