This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Date of Posting: 15 March 2020
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference.
GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us..
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
Job Summary :
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com.
What you will do
- Work with other software engineers and the stake holders to create and maintain tools critical to cater a global eProcurement solution, the web and mobile apps
- Understand requirement and purpose of implementation
- Implement modules with individual products and come up with impact and own ideas and solutions
- Troubleshooting issues across environments
- Responsible for monitoring, highlighting and troubleshooting issues across environments
What You Should Bring
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Working experience with Angular 2+ version is a must
- Good Hands-on experience on Testing/Debugging in terms of Unit Testing (Jasmine and Karma)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Good Hands-on experience on Responsive Design
- Good Hands-on experience on Browser Developer Tools
- Education – Bachelors Degree
For More Information Visit : GEP, Navi Mumbai
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.