This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Finastra, Pune
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Hiring Orgnization: Finastra
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 2+ Years
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Pune
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone.
We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem.
We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job Description :
- Work closely with product management functions, architects and DevOps to have a full and comprehensive view on the system in all relevant aspects
- Provide components design covering functional and non-functional aspects
- Provide high quality and robust infrastructures to the organization
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- Experience in J2EE environment
- Experience in micro-services and cloud ecosystems – strong advantage
- DevOps orientation – strong advantage
- Worked in a product company – strong advantage
- Experience in Fintech domain – advantage
- We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, out of the box thinker that is also a great team player. Excellent communication skills are expected
- Possess Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For More Information Visit : Finastra, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.