This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Posted on: 14 March 2020
Name of Post: Joint Director
Organization: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Location: New Delhi
Education Qualification: LL.B.
Number of Posts: 01 Posts
Last Date of Apply: 08-05-2020
Category: Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
Details of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy:
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + 7600/- Grade pay Per Month
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following anticipated vacancies.
The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation/Direct Recruitment or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time).
However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in
- Law Degree from a recognized university.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis OR With 2 years regular service in the pay Matrix Level-12 (7th (pre- revised) 15600-39100 With Grade pay RS. 7600/-.OR With 5 years regular service in the Pay Matrix level-II (7th (pre- revised) RS. 15600-39100 With Grade pay RS. 6600/-
- Experience in regulatory laws.
- Knowledge in the Power Sector
- Experience in contract/administrative law.
- Experience in handling litigation’s.
How to Apply
- The candidates must submit application through ONLINE mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website.
- The candidates should click APPLY ONLINE link provided in the notice for a vacancy to open ONLINE Application Form.
- Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form.
- Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank.
- You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16
- It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting the application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below:
- The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Ehawan C Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -110017.
- Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
Selection Procedure :
shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced.
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.