This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Crossover For Work, Pune
Remote-work is quickly becoming the default option for high-tech jobs. Crossover is the platform for top-paying, full-time, long-term remote work, and now is a great time to get onboard. We are growing rapidly across nearly 50 different job positions.
This listing is for our L1 Customer Support Agent position, but we have found great applicants often have a current title of Application Support Engineer or similar, so don’t be confused about that difference, we are glad you found us. Hit “Apply” to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Are you the person that friends and family turn to for help with their technology problems? Are you interested in learning something new every day and mastering new enterprise software products each month?
Crossover consistently ‘wows’ its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our front-line support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made L1 support using cutting-edge technology and an innovative process.
We’ve learned that the best customer support agents are smart individuals who love to soak up new knowledge and enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. The weekly investments we make in our team’s professional development is what drives customer satisfaction as well as our agent happiness.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
- Be online for one of three daily shifts, as part of a team providing 24×7 global support.
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with a range of enterprise software solutions including Sharepoint and SQL and be comfortable in conversations with IT professionals and technical customers.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Customer advocacy, empathy and keen attention to detail.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.
- We believe that the candidates who will succeed in this role come from an array of technical backgrounds and our selection process entails demonstrating that you can become an expert on one of our real products and that you can solve some real problems that our customers have reported in the past. This is a great way to show off your skills while at the same time getting a taste for what the real-work is like.
What you will be doing:
Solving the difficult customer problems that our AI bot was unable to help them with.
Use voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases
Spending over 20% of your time learning, improving your ability to support the products you know and expanding the breadth of products you can support.
What you will NOT be doing:
Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day.
Working on easy and simple tickets such as resetting passwords.
Specializing on one single product or technology stack.
Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction.
Analyzing, writing or debugging source code.
Crossover Job Code:
For More Information Visit : Crossover for Work, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.