This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Credit Suisse, Pune
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse rand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contribution to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and hardworking people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We take pride in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
You will be an essential member of a team that is responsible for the identification, selection and hiring of talent for experienced hiring across domain specified.
The team is supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to passionate about delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking, Investment Banking|
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
- Providing advice and direction to hiring managers and candidates about the entire hiring process, building those relationships effectively being a trusted advisor to both the business and candidates
- Conducting detailed intake sessions to understand the business requirements and translate into a solution based recruiting strategy; develop an engaging value proposition that can be communicated to the candidates to sell the opportunities of the role and Credit Suisse
- Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches; actively providing qualified internal prospects and ensuring cost effective sourcing channels
- Providing solutions, including assessment recommendations to narrow the applicant pools to find the best CS fit and structure interview’s expertise to support objective candidate feedback
- Providing counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data and direct peer comparisons
- Ensuring effective profile management providing detailed review of role, overview of compensation & benefits, key messages, resignation mentoring and assisting with closing
- Ensuring adherence to policies and guidelines in all recruitment activities to enable operational excellence; be able to identify risks and raise appropriate
- Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively create impact to the building of a strong and supportive culture.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Passionate about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
- Hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals
- Proficiency of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively
- Build positive relationship building, influence, negotiation and consultation skills with a track record in closing hiring mandates
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
For More Information Visit : Credit Suisse, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.