This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Credit Suisse, Pune
Position: Dot Net Developer (.Net Core/C Sharp/F Sharp) AVP #151293
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
Credit Suisse are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse rand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contribution to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and hardworking people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We take pride in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
You will be an essential member of a team that is responsible for the identification, selection and hiring of talent for experienced hiring across domain specified.
The team is supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to passionate about delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking, Investment Banking|
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
This position is a hands-on C# software developer role for the Electronic Trading Systems team based in Hong Kong with a focus on desktop client development.
Our team develops front-to-back electronic trading systems used by multiple equity business lines including warrants and listed options market making, delta 1 trading strategies as well as execution and inventory optimization.
The features of our strategic front-end application are real-time data presentation and visualization of live data streams with deep user-level customization.
This position requires working with end users to improve and grow the platform.
You are expected to work on new features and performance optimization as well as enabling the system to be deployed to multiple new markets across the region.
- Build strong positive relationships with business users by understanding the challenges that they face
- Design, develop, test and support software systems that meet business requirements
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities
- Ability to learn and apply new technology to deliver added business value
- Maintain a solid and good focus on quality
- Proficient in C#, WinForms, WPF, the .NET base class library and runtime environment
- Proficient in multi-thread and asynchronous programming (TPL, Rx)
- Experience developing user interfaces that display live data
- Experience in developing desktop applications while being able to learn and apply new concepts in order to meet business requirements
- Attention to detail and code quality
- An open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts with clarity
- Proficient written and spoken English as the role involves interaction with front office users across multiple trading desks globally
- Understanding of application architecture and design
- Experience with C# and .NET on non-Windows platforms
- Understanding of user experience design (UX) and human factors concepts
- Strong relationship skills with a strong customer focused attitude
For More Information Visit : Credit Suisse, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.