This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Cognizant, Pune
Date of Posting: 15 March 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
JOB Location: Pune
Experience : 5 to 15 Years
Wonderware Skelta BPM
C#.net, asp.net, HTMl, Sqlserver
1. Should have at least 8 years of experience on working in Aveva Wonderware (MES) in Food & Beverage industry environment.
2. Should have extensive knowledge in full life cycle of MES implementation – Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Deployment /Go-Live & Support.
3. Experience of Order Management functionality, Electronic Work instruction functionality, eBR functionality, Equipment Management functionality, Warehouse Management functionality, Process QC functionality, Track & Trace functionality, etc.
4. Excellent knowledge of interfaces between Aveva Wonderware MES and other systems (e.g. interfaces to automation layer, to the ERP layer and to the Front end infrastructure) using Wonderware Enterprise Integrator and System Platform connectors
5. Knowledge of Aveva Skelta BPM software as a front end UI for MES Operations.
6. Experience of working within the Food & Beverage industry.
7. Experience of multi-site MES deployments.
Preferred Skills (Pls. detail as much as possible):
– Excellent database (SQL) knowledge.
– Custom .Net controls knowledge
Job Roles/Responsibilities (Pls. detail as much as possible):
1. Will be a Techno-Functional Role, to interact on daily basis with onsite team involving Client and bridge the gap between Client team, Onsite and Offshore teams.
2. Perform Requirement gathering, Analysis. Participate in the design, Development, Deployment and Go-Live activities.
3. Responsible for preparation and configuration of Master Data, Parameterization, Interface Design and execution as per the Business Process Flow.
4. Will be responsible for the success of the project.
5. Make Technical decisions and Presentations to client.
For More Information Visit : Cognizant, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.