This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Citi, Pune
Position: Senior Software Development Engineer
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
|Industry||Financial Services, Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
- To Lead the DevOps and Architecture team.
- The Lead should continuously work with his team to streamline and automate existing processes and reduce any manual efforts.
- The lead also need to ensure better tracking and reporting on SLAs, faster turnaround on issues, and ownership of incidents and application problems, working with various stakeholders and support teams.
- The lead will also be responsible for CI/CD standardization in-line with Citi’s strategy and toolset.
- The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team.
- The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Overall 12+ years of experience in application architecture, development and infrastructure support of technology projects. Strong technical expertise on below areas:
- Micro services and Docker Containerization
- Web/App servers e.g. Weblogic/Webspere including Message Brokers
- Unix administration along with shell scripting
- CI/CD tools along with DVCS e.g. Git/Jenkins etc.
- Cloud e.g. AWS and deployment tools e.g. Terraform and Cloudformation
- Container management tools e.g. kubernettes and openshift
- Strong debugging skills
- Basic RDBMS administration and SQL skills
- Experience in handling tech support teams across Risk and Finance applications is desired
- Experience in Big Data technologies will be an added advantage
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB will be an added advantage
- Setting up consistent CI/CD and Application Lifecycle management processes
- Environment and infrastructure maintenance and upkeep
- Providing Technical support for Production and UAT Issues (Level3).
- To support application tuning and debugging strategies
- Release management
- Ownership of incidents and application problems
- Working with various stakeholders and support teams
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
For More Information Visit : Citi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.