This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with CareerBuddyOnline, Pune
Job Summary : Senior JAVA Developer
Category: Jobs in Pune
At careerbuddyonline, we offer career & life development services holistically.
We serve everyone from students to CXOs with consideration for those who can not afford to achieve career and life goals.
Our endeavor is to see that every professional is aligned to the right employers and right job roles to ensure that their journey on career path is smooth and successful.
We serve the unserved for career & Life!
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- We are looking for Full Stack Java developers with 5+ years’ experience.
- As a Senior Consultant, you will be a part of a creative product development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development activities which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients, taking direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- You will be creating new services and customer-facing applications using the latest technologies
- Develop and support highly scalable, high-performance APIs within an Agile development team
- Ensure high code quality through the automated unit and functional testing
- Design and develop code structures to promote reusability across many applications
- Collaborate within an Agile product team comprised of technical, product and business team embers to deliver exceptional products.
- Lead and mentor other developers to elevate the entire team’s skillset and mindset. Coach others on the team and practice peer-programming.
- Stay open-minded and look beyond your stack to solve complex problems
- You will actively seek out knowledge about new technologies and how they can be used to solve current and foreseeable challenges
- Minimum 5 years of Full Stack software application development experience
- Experience with the full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test, and support
- Proficient in middle-tier design and development in Java and J2EE technologies
- Good understanding of API and Integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues, and Integration Pattern/frameworks Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications
- Good knowledge and experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Experience in triaging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Must be experienced in leading software development teams and mentoring other developers and providing technical guidance and oversight
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
Personal Qualities Required:
Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethics
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Passion to learn new technologies as needed
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate in Any Specialization
For More Information Visit : CareerBuddyOnline, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.