This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Capgemini, Pune
Date of Posting: 15 March 2020
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology, Engineering|
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Job Title – Deployment(SCCM)
Experience – 2 to 4 Years
Job location – Pune
Job Description –
- Primary Skill Deployment
- Secondary Skill Patch Management
- Experience in 2012 SCCM Application model and MS patching
- Troubleshooting client logs for application deployments Application 2012 model features and configuration
- Reporting using SCCM Creating queries in SCCM Provide mentoring and coaching to team members
- Responsible for writing and maintaining procedural and design documentation
- Analyze optimize and integrate applications and services Tier III support with in depth knowledge of desktop application troubleshooting Leads research and develop new technology tools and scripts to support desktop computing and the end user desktop experience
- Extensive hands on experience automating processes through scripting using VBScript PowerShell and batch scripting Thorough understanding of Active Directory including replication GPO and DNS
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system patching enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 7 Mobile Device OS and antivirus
- Remote management and troubleshooting Asset management and inventory
- Strong understanding of TCP IP networking for LAN and WAN
- Strong understanding of enterprise anti virus solutions endpoint data protection and encryption
Contact person – Manisha Virdi
For More Information Visit : Capgemini, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.