This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with BNY Mellon, Pune
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60630
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1916035
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of Dec. 31, 2019, BNY Mellon had $37.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management.
BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
|Industry||Financial Services, Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
- Provides application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity.
- May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
- Manages a small team of Developers, including but not restricted to PMP & Compensation related activities.
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic application system designs and specifications, utilizing BNY Mellon’s standard development methodology, procedures and techniques.
- Designs and codes programs, and creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Prepares the final and detailed versions of system modification requirements and ensures turnovers are done on time and correctly.
- Interfaces with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Supervises a team by providing instruction, making assignments, directing and checking the work of applications developers.
- Provides training in technical tools and skills, as well as specific applications and their business functions to maximize their contribution.
- Completes final testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications.
- Provides application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, and post-implementation review of new/changed applications.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains quality application systems to support the client area.
- Manages a small development team. Contributes to the achievement of related teams’ objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
For More Information Visit : BNY Mellon, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.