This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with BMC Software, Pune
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
|Industry||Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology|
|Job Functions||Product Management, Marketing|
Are you motivated and inspired by innovation? Are you ready to join a company that puts technology at the forefront of business transformation? If so, you’re the kind of person we’re looking for. Being an Innovation Catalyst requires a unique ability to identify, initiate and implement meaningful change. It’s about an unrelenting commitment to help customers make incredible things happen with technology. At BMC, we change how people work with and look at technology. We are Innovation Catalysts.
Job Duties/Responsibilities Of Position
- Participate in all aspects of product development, from requirements analysis to product release.
- Lead features and participate in architecture and design reviews.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Provides complete documentation in the form of commented code, problem status information, and design documents.
- 3+yrs of development experience
- Experience with web servers and app servers, internals of browsers and standards compliance of different browsers (IE/FireFox/Chrome)
Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have strong decision-making skills; take-charge personality, and the ability to drive a plan to completion
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.bmcsoftware.in/
For More Information Visit : BMC Software
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.