This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Bajaj Finserv, Pune
Job Reference: JR00049492
Job Summary : Manager – Human Resources
Category: Jobs in Pune
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group.
We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great.
This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory.
With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India.
Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- Responsible for entire life cycle of Recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer discussion and on boarding process.
- Should have a strong understanding of Recruitment landscape.
- Weekly reporting on MIS and dashboards on the status of open roles and current status.
- Strong Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to track lead times and ensure that positions are offered well within the TAT.
- Should have a very strong understand of various channels of recruitment / Sourcing such as the employee referral programme, internet, resourcing partners and technology enable the process to facilitate effective tracking of resumes
- Managing external vendors / sourcing partners.
- Identifying and empanelment of the sourcing partners.
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4-6 Years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Skills:
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills. Role involves working closing with HR Partners, Hiring Managers, Sourcing Partners. (Internal and External Stake Holders )
- Excellent Negotiation Skills while dealing with Senior Candidates & should be able to influence senior stakeholders with data and insights.
- High energy levels, need to demonstrate positive drive and resilience towards challenges.
- Should be able to work under pressure and convert Open Positions Stress into positive outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of awareness in managing stake holder expectations and both stated and unstated needs.
- Should be good with numbers and ability to create and maintain various reports using MS Office Tools.
For More Information Visit : Bajaj Finserv, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.