This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Avantor, Pune
Position: Supervisor Accounting
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
Supervisor – Consolidations & Controlling is a key role on the Corporate Accounting and Consolidations team within the Controllers Group.
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Biotechnology, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Functions||Accounting/Auditing, Finance|
At Avantor, our mission is to set science in motion to create a better world.
We are a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the life sciences and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
The company operates in more than 30 countries and delivers an extensive portfolio of products and services.
As our channel brand, VWR offers an integrated, seamless purchasing experience that is optimized for the way our customers do business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform key monthly/quarterly/annual close accounting activities, journal entry review, perform/review account reconciliation, expense trending analyses and review memos along with auditable, adequate support for necessary approvals. Report monthly results timely into data mapping tool to help facilitate Avantor consolidated results. This includes Assisting Financial Reporting and Consolidation with month end close processes & data requirements.
- Activities includes but is not limited to reserves calculation (DFS, E&O, LIFO, Credit Memo, Bad Debt Reserves, etc.), accruals and prepayments, payroll, rebates calculation (Vendor & Customer), FX revaluation etc.
- Perform/review monthly/quarterly/annual Flux analysis, info-pack preparation, tax package preparation, Blackline reconciliations
- Analysis and resolution of intercompany differences between trading partners.
- Review process documentation to ensure its upkeep
- Controllership responsibilities to build and support Avantor’s control environment.
- Be an effective corporate accounting business partner to finance leaders by fostering relationships and developing an understanding of the financial processes, inter-department data, reporting requirements, current activities and special projects. Concisely and accurately communicates this gained knowledge back to the Controller’s Group.
- Assist with delivery of quarterly external audit and internal audit requirements.
- Continuously analyzes ongoing processes within areas of responsibility to identify and implement process improvements to make the close process more efficient, data more easily accessible by the business, and enhance the data integrity of the financial position of the company and its related business units.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and requests, including special projects (financial and economic in nature). And other duties as assigned
For More Information Visit : Avantor, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.