This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Avalara, Pune
Position: Product Manager
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
Product Managers work with Avalara’s product teams to define the future direction and scope for our compliance products and services. These services are the backbone of our services and critical to Avalara’s end-to-end product offerings.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, self-motivated Product Manager who will know what it takes to integrate Avalara’s Tax Engine capabilities into the Microsoft Dynamics solutions. The selected candidate will be responsible for driving product requirements for Avalara’s AvaTax for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (Finance and Supply Chain Management), Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Field Services and Sales), Dynamics 365 for Retail as well as Dynamics legacy products for GP, AX, AX Retail, and NAV.
As the product manager you will own the discipline of embedding Sales Tax, VAT, Consumer Use Tax, and Global Tax functionality for the Microsoft Dynamics integrations. You will work with a cross-functional geographically dispersed team, document and track of all product requirements, work with Avalara’s internal teams and external partners and customers to ensure product fit for use cases and requirements. You will be supported by a team that includes, program management, engineering, and Avalara’s customer support and training teams.
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Investment Management, Financial Services|
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the everchanging and dynamic work of the Microsoft Dynamics solutions to ensure compatibility and features that support Avalara’s customers’ requirements
- Establish and execute on a roadmap that stays in line both with Microsoft’s roadmap and the Avalara product roadmap
- Articulate a clear and compelling product strategy that synthesizes customer needs, market dynamics, and business requirements
- Capture key product use case and actionable project requirements from customers, internal customer facing teams and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Customer Learning, Training, Implementation, Support, Engineering, and Product Management organizations to identify dependencies and navigate priorities to meet roadmap commitments
- Drive critical issues to resolution, internally and with partners and customers, acting as a primary point of escalation for stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Legal and Business Development teams to create powerful app store listings and marketing plans
- Define metrics that measure the success of products, and use these metrics to drive business outcomes
- Serve as agile product owner to ensure engineering execution aligns with your roadmap
- Build alignment and collaborate effectively with other internal stakeholders to ensure effective customer-facing launches and a great end-to-end customer experience
- 5+ years overall professional career experience as a product manager, Business Analyst or ISV consultant in the Microsoft ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience as BA creating use stories / requirements integration points/ workflows for Microsoft AX, NAV, GP and Microsoft’s D365 platform.
- Experience with Tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce and other financial accounting systems
- Experience with agile development methodologies, the Product Owner role, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with customer journey maps to define end-to-end customer experiences
- Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver requirements appropriate for the project at hand
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience using major analytics tools; SQL experience is a plus
- Team player able to drive results through influence and enthusiasm
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting small-group briefings and demos both internally and with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers
- Experience working development teams against an API
For More Information Visit : Avalara, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.