This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with ANYS, Pune
Position: Software Developer
Type: Jobs in Pune
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,900 professionals, and many of them are engineers expert in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Our staff includes more master’s and Ph.D.-level engineers than any other simulation provider. ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class technology, all so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
- Design, develop, maintain and extend functionality exposed in Fluent user interface
- Development of efficient and scalable algorithms for graphical rendering and post processing
- Participate in the entire development process including specification, planning, scheduling, development, testing
- Understand and follow best software practices through design and code review, testing and validation
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge technology in user interface and computer graphics areas
Minimum Qualifications :-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computational Science, or Engineering
- Solid, demonstrable programming skills in at least one programming language (preferably C/C++)
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and debugging
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to mentor and guide junior staff
- An advanced degree in engineering or computational science is a plus
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux
For More Information Visit : ANYS, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.