This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Amdocs, Pune
Position – Software Development Specialist – Java Backend
Category – IT Jobs in Pune
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact.
Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop.
We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day.
Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 7-8 years’ experience as a software engineer
- extensive experience in Java development
- Exposure in Microservices , Rest API
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: Amdocs, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.