This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Amdocs, Pune
Position – Software Support Specialist-JAVA, UNIX, SQL ( Pune + 88756 )
Category – IT Jobs in Pune
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact.
Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop.
We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day.
Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
- Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations, to ensure that the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will Investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds, and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will analyze production issues from the business and application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- You will be the technical focal point with other teams to resolve cross product/solution issues.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance in problem resolution for complex issues.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, various innovations and techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Contribute in meeting various SLA’s and KPI’s to ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and the delivery timelines meet the quality targets of the organization.
- You will onboard new employees and train them on processes and knowledge sharing with team members. Take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalent
- 5 to 7 yrs experience as a Software Support.
- Person would need to provide resolution of issues by analyzing logs, debugging the code, going through the product documentation and HLDs.
- Person would be supporting OMS/Digital products.
- Java/Linux/SQL/UI expérience mandatory
- Microservices/kubernetes/Cloud/AWS/Couchbase/ Open shift knowledge is added advantage
- React , Angular, Node , Spring Boot, Jenkins knowledge is added advantage
- Ready to adapt new technologies/product but continue to support existing products
Why You Will Love This Job
- Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies
- working with multi channels and divers area of expertise
- You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application
Find out more about Siemens careers at: Amdocs, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.