This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Amdocs, Pune
Position – Network Admin
Category – IT Jobs in Pune
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact.
Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop.
We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day.
Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users..
What will your job look like?
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, and video infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
- You will get to maximize networks, voice, and video infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports
- You will secure networks, voice, and video infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies and by defining and monitoring access
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks as well as in voice, and video infrastructure environment
- You will simulate data networks, voice, and video infrastructure incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, voice, and video infrastructure escalations from internal teams; and administrate and maintain data networks as well as voice and video infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will Administrate and manage Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewall management
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is…
- Minimum 2+ years (up to 9 years) of experience in various data networks and in voice and video infrastructure tools and technologies
- Experience and knowledge with Layer 2 & 3 internetworking technologies, Polycom MGC/RMX consoles, VSX/HDX VC systems, display units, Matrix switchers, and Crestron controls
- Experience and knowledge with TCP/IP, routing protocols, Netflow, access-control lists, firewalls, DNS, VPN, IPSEC, AAA, and TACACS
- Experience and knowledge with Wireless controllers, ACS, Load Balancers, all switches, routers, and firewalls
- Nortel AVAYA systems: Working knowledge of Legacy and IP-enabled PBX systems (CS1000M, Call Pilot, and Symposium)
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Cisco, Avaya, Polycom certification, CCNA, and CCNP preferred
Why You Will Love This Job
- You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry. See where we are going with this…we need someone really good. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Find out more about Siemens careers at: Amdocs, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.