This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Amdocs, Pune
Position – Functional Test Engineer
Category – IT Jobs in Pune
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact.
Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop.
We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day.
Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- You will be in charge on test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is…
- Quality Center tool [Writing test cases, test execution, defects life cycle & Generating Reports].
- Good knowledge on testing methodologies and STLC/SDLC.
- Need to have strong testing skills, attention to details, self-learner and high executer.
Desired Skills (Good To Have)/Advantage
- Knowledge of SQL & Excel
- Knowledge in HR & Learning domain
- Knowledge on automation tool – QTP / ginger
Behavioral And Other Competencies
- Proactiveness in following up with stakeholders to get required information & be able to confidently raise risks to Team Lead
- Ability to work independently and effectively under time pressure and dynamic multi-tasks environment.
- Ability to learn and apply the newly gained knowledge, resolve complex problems and work independently.
- Fast, energetic, diligent, highly motivated with open mind and self-learner.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English.
- Team player -Work collaboratively & effectively with remote teams, internal customers & work closely with the support teams for problem analysis and timely resolution of issues.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills.
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: Amdocs, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.