This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Amazon, Pune
Position: Supervisor Accounting
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
The Zappos Digital customer experience team is seeking a Data Engineer II to join its analytics team. As a Data Engineer, you will analyze large amounts of business data, solve real world problems, and develop metrics and business cases that will enable us to continually delight our customers worldwide. You will also work with a team of Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to automate and scale the analysis, and to make the data more actionable to manage business at scale. You will own many large datasets, implement new data pipelines that feed into or from critical data systems at Amazon.
Successful candidates will bring strong technical abilities combined with a passion for delivering results for customers, internal and external. This role requires a high degree of ownership and a drive to solve some of the most challenging data and analytic problems in retail. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to manage large-scale data modeling projects, identify requirements and tools, build data warehousing solutions that are explainable and scalable. In addition to the technical skills, a successful candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and a high intellectual curiosity with ability to learn new concepts/frameworks and technology rapidly as changes arise.
Our diversity, measured by thought, gender and culture, is paramount to our ability to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Computer Software, Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Strategy/Planning, Analyst, Information Technology|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, optimized SQL queries and coding in scripting languages like Python, Shell Scripting, etc.
- Experience using big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, EMR, etc.)
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, etc.)
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Build robust and scalable data pipelines using a range of tools and programming languages.
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Implement standardized, automated operational processes to deliver accurate and timely data for reporting to meet or exceed SLAs
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other Data Engineers for best practices on data engineering
- Experience working directly with remote technical teams
Company – ADCI PNQ 13 SEZ
Job ID: A1021387
For More Information Visit : Amazon, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.