This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Air Products, Pune
Position: Sr. Principal Mechanical Engineer
Type: Jobs in Pune
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
Air Products is the world leader in Hydrogen production and is continuing to expand this position. The Mechanical Equipment Design team is looking for an experienced candidate to support the design and fabrication of additional plants and Products. The team supports the design execution of Process Gas Facilities (e.g. HyCO SMR) for both Air Products owned plants and Sale of Equipment. The candidate will support the Global Operations Engineering team and will work with a diverse group of design and engineering personnel.
- Reviewing customer technical requirements and specifications and incorporate into project designs.
- Prepare technical specifications and conduce bid tab reviews.
- Design and analysis of pressurized equipment such as furnaces, boilers, heat exchangers, and piping, subject to high temperature.
- Modeling complex, high temperature piping systems for flexibility and Code compliance considerations using commercially available software.
- Troubleshooting of refractory insulating systems and other plant problems.
- Providing operating plant support for the HyCO business. This support requires interacting with Operations personnel to solve plant problems with equipment and piping.
- Investigate causes of equipment failure. Develop repair methods and design changes to improve equipment reliability.
- BE or ME Mechanical required
- 10-12 years of professional experience performing detailed engineering and stress analysis of high temperature pressurized equipment and piping.
- Working knowledge of ASME B31.1, B31.3, and Section VIII, Div. 1, TEMA standards, and API standards.
- Experience in welding, material selection, and quality control is required.
- Experience in applying engineering principles in a field environment is beneficial.
- Experience with the fabrication of high temperature equipment and piping is desired.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to lead global team members to closure on technical issues.
Asia – Regular
Global Engrg Mfg Technology & Equipment
Business Sector / Division
For More Information Visit : Air Products, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.