This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Accenture India, Pune
Position: Java Enterprise Edition Developer
Role: Deployment Lead
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.
You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Job Functions||Sales, Business Development|
Role Description :
Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
Must Have Skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good To Have Skills : Java Deployment Technologies
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
- Technology Architect should able to coach and mentor Development team, recommend and establish standards, guidelines, and procedures for the design and maintain enterprise applications, evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools, and provide technical leadership on development projects
- TA should facilitate the analysis and ensure common understanding of operational and analytical business data requirements and craft analytical models
Technical Experience :
- 5 years hands on expertise in working with large and complex enterprise and analytical systems with hands-on technical architecture experience
- 10 years designing and developing various enterprise applications including web, batch and/or web services including exposure to full stack development
- 10 years full application development life-cycle analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
- Minimum of 4 years in-depth knowledge of Java 8, J2EE and Angular JS
Professional Attributes :
- Should have Good Communication Skills leadership skills
- Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills
- Should have ability to work under pressure
Educational Qualification : NA
Additional Information : NA
Find out more about Siemens careers at: Accenture India, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.