This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with AB InBev India, Aurangabad
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire Environment Specialist for Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
|Industry||Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages|
- Developing and documenting comprehensive Environmental management systems for Organization to comply with internal & external protocols(Environmental Legislation’s)
- Leading the risk identification, assessment and management of environment related issues, including and control of hazards for production / non- production area
- Establishing criteria for acceptable and reportable levels of environmental risk
- Identifying residual risk to appropriate levels of management, the customer and regulatory agencies. Also, lead environmental risk assessment to reduce costs, potential violation, injuries and harm to the environment
- Performing work with minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
- Keeping tab & evaluating new regulations for impact on business continuity
- Strives to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results
- Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results
- Establishes and communicates the priorities to others
- Maintains own and others focus on achieving the important goals; and
- Demonstrates persistence in overcoming roadblocks to achieving results and encourages others to do the same.
- Recognized professional qualification in Environment Sciences / Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience (FMCG or allied sectors) OR Master’s degree and typically 1-2 years’ related work experience(FMCG or allied sectors) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Freshers from premium colleges with very strong domain knowledge can also be considered. PGD / Master’s in Environment Engg / PGDISEM – NITIE / M Tech (Env.) IIT / NIT’s / BSc. – MSc. (Environment) From Reputed Indian Universities
- Capability to drive change
- Sharp communication ability
For More Information Visit : AB InBev India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.